HR in Manufacturing: Connecting with Dispersed, Diverse Employees
Study after study shows that companies with engaged frontline employees have improved productivity, fewer injuries, a decrease in turnover, and an increase in profits. Those same studies often show just how disengaged most non-desk employees are.
What’s the fix? A big piece of the remedy is effective HR communications. Here’s what you’ll find in our ebook:
- Five most common mistakes in HR communications
- Guidance to help fix those mistakes
- Real-world examples and case studies
- Downloadable templates and checklists
- 25 years of experience and knowledge